Our students engage in core classes, have the opportunity to select elective, and earn college credits. Below is a sample of a typical schedule of each grade:
- To foster the idea that young men and women can achieve success through autonomy (taking ownership and self-efficacy (the development of confidence) in the learning process .
- To develop skills that will enable them to achieve success in college and beyond.
- To demonstrate academic and instructional leadership.
- To develop good citizens who understand the importance of giving back to the community.
- To maintain financial responsibility.
- To model ideals
- To promote professional development
- To use cutting edge technology as an educational tool
- To foster relationships with the larger community
T. M. Landry recognizes that we must address our student’s schools needs by providing a program that captures the essence of autonomous learning.
T.M. Landry is based on a private school model that takes into account the individual needs of the student in order to create a solid foundation. This model is a flexible, Montessori college readiness program.
Technology: Electronic tablets
- All students are required to use an electronic tablet.